Radiohead // Fake Plastic Trees
I made this my cover photo on Facebook and have vowed not to change it until Leo wins an Oscar….it’ll be there for a while XD.
chibiliyu said: Ohhhh! :/ hmmm i wouldn’t be able to either, i think my gag reflex would kick in after a few minutes. :o
It’s not a gag reflex thing for me. It’s just that too much saliva accumulates, in addition to the oil (which you are not supposed to swallow) so my mouth keeps getting fuller and fuller until I have to spit it out after 5 minutes XD. I don’t know how people can do this for 20 minutes.
chibiliyu dedi: what is oil pulling?
It’s an oral care remedy that a lot of people swear by so I thought I’d try it. It’s supposed to have all kinds of positive benefits, enamel and gum strengthening, prevents cavities, helps with sensitivity, clears your sinuses etc. And what you do is take about a TBSP of oil (coconut or sesame oil seem to be the most common) and swish it around in your mouth for 20 minutes and spit it out.
My problem is that I can’t seem to hold the oil in my mouth for so long. :(
Tried oil pulling…couldn’t hold the oil in my mouth for more than 5 minutes :/ Is there a special trick to this or do I just have to work my way up in time?
You start off normal enough, watching one beauty tutorial on Youtube and before you know it 4 AM is approaching and you’re watching people pullout infected ingrown hairs and pop enormous sebaceous cysts and you’re left wondering what just happened to your life.
My brother got his food and forgot to get a fork to eat it with, while he was up. He refused to get up again though and no one else wanted to go get him a fork, so he just took the butter knives from mine and my other brother’s plates and used them as makeshift chopsticks to eat his food with.
1. Most comforting place, smell, sound and memory?: My bed. Amber (the perfume note, not the fossil! XD). Rain. Being at my grandpa’s house.
9. How would you explain your idea of ‘true love’?: Having a deep and profound respect and admiration for one’s most sincere convictions as well as having a good rapport and romantic chemistry.
11. Are you rational or more emotional?: Rational outwardly, emotional inwardly. I think most people are both, to a degree.
4. Qualities you would like in a partner: Integrity, benevolence and passion.
5. Traits you couldn’t put up with in a partner: Willful ignorance, rudeness, dishonesty and dependence.
The Sausage King? Nah, that one was actually about Stuart Alexander. I finally got to see that episode a couple of weeks ago. I think an Adolph Luetgert episode would’ve been more interesting though.
1. Most comforting place, smell, sound and memory?
2. Your ambitions as a child and your ambitions now
3. Biggest fear
4. Qualities you would like in a partner (if you would like one)
5. Traits you couldn’t put up with in a partner (if you would like one)
6. What is the worst thing you have done to another person? (Let them down, lied, faked love etc)
7. What are your worst traits and features?
8. What are your best traits and features?
9. How would you explain your idea of ‘true love’?
10. The biggest mistake you’ve made.
11. Are you rational or more emotional?
12. Do you think you’re very conscious of the feelings of others or more self oriented?
13. Greatest achievement personally.
14. If you struggle to sleep at night, what do you do to try and soothe yourself to sleep?
15. What irritates you most about society?
16. When you compliment someone, what do you tend to focus on? (Looks, intelligence, personality…)
17. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still become friends?
18. Something you love to do, but feel guilty about after/during?
19. Would you like children in the future. If so why?
20. Anything you would like to question me on based on my blog